Terry Conners Ice Rink
Home Ice of the Stamford Sharks
Terry Conners Ice Rink, located in beautiful Cove Island Park in Stamford has served the skaters of Stamford and its surrounding neighbors since 1973. The Rink is owned and operated by the City of Stamford, offering affordable hockey, figure skating, and basic skills programs for all residents of Stamford.
FROM THE NORTH:
- I95 South to Exit 9
- At the light, take a left
- At the first light, take a right onto Seaside Ave.
- Follow to the end (about 1.5 miles).
- Take a left and go to the bottom of the hill into the Cove Island Park complex.
- Turn right.
- The rink is on the right in the rear of the park.
Terry Conners Rink
Rink at Terry Conners - Home of the Sharks